We're always looking for passionate, talented people to join our team. For full-time employees, we offer unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a WFH technology stipend. We are based in NYC and are currently working remotely with an anticipated hybrid. See our current openings below—if you see a role that looks like a good fit, submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
The Digital Marketing Intern will organize and deploy digital marketing campaigns via email and SMS and collaborate with the Brand Manager to roll out digital marketing initiatives across the website. This intern must have strong attention to detail, great problem-solving skills, and be passionate and knowledgeable about the beauty industry. This is a paid, part-time internship.
What you'll do:
- Gather email and SMS deliverables from the graphic designer and maintain asset organization
- Input email and SMS campaigns and send through QA tests
- Schedule email and SMS campaigns according to marketing calendar
- Perform ad-hoc ecommerce updates
- Conduct weekly and monthly reporting on campaign performance
Who you are:
- Detail oriented: you notice every typo or if something isn’t centered, and aren’t afraid to call it out.
- Organized: you love staying organized and keeping things in the right place, and work efficiently and systematically through projects.
- Fast learner: you take to new processes quickly and are an independent worker.
- Passionate about beauty: you keep up with new launches, trends, and are interested in up-and-coming beauty brands.
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Previous work experience required
- Previous experience with an early-stage startup a plus
- Previous experience with Klayivo, Yotpo, or Shopify a plus
- Must have positive attitude, excellent communication, and strong attention to detail
HEAD OF GROWTH
The Ami Colé team is looking for a Head of Growth to drive omnichannel growth strategies and own the ecommerce experience. This role reports to our CEO and will build a team of talented professionals.
What you’ll do...
- Develop & execute an omnichannel growth strategy; optimizing and scaling the performance of existing channels and testing, analyzing, and optimizing new ones
- Leverage community & customer loyalty as a core pillar of growth strategy to drive greater engagement & repeat purchase and maximize LTV
- Set performance targets & channel-specific KPIs; owning measurement and reporting across these channels (i.e., Email, SMS, Organic Social, Paid Media, and emerging DTC platforms)
- Collaborate with CEO & finance partners to forecast growth and establish budgets
- Drive continued improvement of retention curve and customer LTV; analyzing user behavior and site & channel performance to guide strategic decisions
- Recruit, mentor, develop talent; establish and manage team-wide performance metrics
- Work closely with VP of Operations to ensure seamless and impactful product launches to optimize customer experience
- Own the Ami Colé customer journey
- Incorporate new software and analytics tools to help us better understand our customer journey and optimize the path to purchase
- Partner with CEO and VP of Finance to forecast business growth and invest in highest ROI marketing opportunities
- Manage paid media partners/agency to optimize media spend, paid marketing strategies, and weekly management calls
Who you are...
- A growth-focused strategy driver: you specialize in inventing fresh and interesting strategies to grow a brand, build and iterate on systems & processes, and develop solutions to new and ongoing business challenges. You believe that building strong affinity and loyalty among customers is equally important to driving growth as top of funnel marketing.
- A data-driven decision maker: you’re highly quantitative and analytical with the ability to derive unique insights from varied data sources that optimize business performance. You have a clear ability to identify and assess highest impact business strategy initiatives.
- An experienced ecommerce leader: you have a proven track record of driving growth at an early-stage e-commerce brand, developing and scaling a successful digital-first customer acquisition strategy in a DTC environment, ideally with 3rd party omnichannel retail as well.
- A highly entrepreneurial leader and partner: you’re a player-coach who enjoys both strategic planning and hands-on execution. You demonstrate clear initiative and willingness to jump in and manage projects directly. You’re excited to join a company in its early stages where you can directly drive success and tackle challenges big and small.
- Expertise working with Shopify, Klaviyo, marketing automation tools, and web analytics/optimization tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Heap)
- Skilled in cohort analysis and attribution modeling
- Experience managing people and teams
- Experience managing budgets, forecasting, and successfully delivering against ambitious goals and revenue targets
- Strong technical understanding of systems, software and services that power a best in class ecom experience.
RETAIL ACCOUNT MANAGER
The role will be responsible for leading and driving Wholesale Operations and Marketing, in close partnership with the Operations and Brand team. You’ll be focused on developing and implementing projects aiming to enhance Wholesale processes. The manager will own all communication with retail partners. This role will be reporting to the VP of Operations.
What you'll do:
- Build strong relationship with retailers and serve as a key point of contact
- Manage communication with merchant and marketing teams collaborating on visual merchandising, promotional strategies and retailer expansion plans
- Oversee and project manage all wholesale partners, including but not limited to streamlining all communication pertaining to the relationship
- Become the gatekeeper between the wholesale partner and internal teams, rapidly coordinating internal workstreams, in accordance with set deadlines
- Proactively foresee any upcoming needs of the wholesale partner, handling request with utmost urgency and priority
- Develop account-specific KPIs and align internal teams around them
- Analyze wholesale business on an ongoing basis and provide weekly sales analysis updates internally and externally
- Create a clear and structured process for how to streamline communication between operations and supply chain team
- Work with cross-functional teams to create extensive retail marketing plans for all key launches and ongoing marketing support
- Collaborate with Creative Team to ensure brand/account alignment
- Collaborate with brand marketing and product development teams to identify white space and ideate on product and marketing opportunities
- Generate out-of-the-box ideas to continuously improve our performance with wholesale partners
- Managing wholesale EDI on a day-to-day basis
- Work with 3PL and EDI systems to ensure that shipments to Retailers go out accurately and on time
- Support in partnership with Operations the development of monthly shipment forecast, tracking weekly status, liaison with customer service and Retailer’s inventory team
- Support in partnership with Operations and Brand Bi-weekly status calls with Retail Planners
- Drive and led in Bi-weekly internal alignment call, providing Retail forecasting and marketing requirements
- Use projections to build sales plans and evaluate launch benchmarks in collaboration with brand marketing and product development
- Partner with Retail planner & merchant to align on benchmarks & sales/receipts plans, monitor Retail sales/receipt plans and compare to internal forecasts and call out opportunities or risks to forecast
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree – preferably in Business
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Retail or Wholesale processes with required System Support Activity
- Must be an excellent team player with strong analytical, negotiating and communication skills
- Excellent and efficient follow up, problem solving, and organizational skills required
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, establish priorities and yet be flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to use computer systems necessary to meet department objectives including Excel, Word, Cin 7, Google Suite, 3PL systems, and SPS Commerce
- Startup experience preferred
- Experience with Sephora highly preferred
Free shipping on orders $60 or more
JOIN THE CREW
Stay up to date on new product launches, exclusive offers, and all things Ami Colé. Subscribe to receive 10% off your first order.
YOU’RE ON THE LIST
Thanks for signing up. Check your email to confirm your subscription and receive your welcome offer.*
Offer valid for new AMICOLE.com subscribers only.
If you’ve previously signed up, you will not receive a welcome offer.